Hi everyone! Today I'd like to share a card using the Ornamental Movers and Shapers die with grungeboard and Darkroom Door stamps:
I love that you can cut thick pieces of grungeboard, chipboard, fabric and lots of other materials using this die.
Here's how I made the card:
Arc De Triomphe
1. Fold a 210mm x 150mm piece of dark brown cardstock in half to form a horizontally opening card.
2. Die cut Grungeboard with Tim Holtz 'Ornamental' die. Sponge with Forest Moss and Stormy Sky Distress Ink. Stamp French Script Background Stamp over the top with Archival Jet Black inkpad.
3. Punch a hole on the left and right sides of the grungeboard using a Crop A Dile. Thread black ribbon through both holes.
4. Adhere Grungeboard to card using foam tape. Finish wrapping the ribbon around the inside of the card and tie on the right hand side of the card as shown.
5. Stamp Arc de Triomphe from the DDRS050 Champs Elysee stamp set onto Fawn Cardstock with Jet Black ink. Trim and sponge edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink. Adhere to left side of grungeboard.
6. Stamp the little flower from the same set onto Fawn cardstock using Sepia ink three times. Trim around each flower and sponge the edges. Adhere to the grungeboard.
7. Stamp ‘Paris’ from the ‘Cafe de Paris’ stamp from the Champs Elysee stamp set using Jet Black ink. Distress the edges with a paper distresser and adhere to the grungeboard with foam adhesive.
I hope you enjoyed today's inspiration!
Have a great weekend!