At the beginning of this year Nathalie Kalbach organised a Creative Summit, where many artists shared tips and techniques to jump start your creativity for the new year! It was such a great success that Nathalie has decided to do it again! I'm involved and I can't wait to help inspire you!
Here is the scoop: January is approaching--a month that is full of promises, resolutions and intentions. A month that for many follows lots of holiday celebrations, family gatherings and other end-of-the-year events. It’s also time to start creating again. But how do you start? Here is the cure :) Nathalie invited a group of wonderful, inspiring and creative ladies and gentlemen from around the globe in the mixed media and scrapbooking world to join together for the Creative Jump Start Summit 2013. We are coming together to show you some ways to get back into the creative groove. We want to share with you "3 Ways to ..." help you jump-start your creativity in 2013. Let me show you who is participating:
Here’s what you get and how it works:
- Throughout January each participating artist will share video tutorials to inspire you!
- To see these videos, you need to sign up for the Creative JumpStart 2013 newsletter HERE. (it's FREE!)
- Then from 1st January 2013, you will receive a daily link and password to view the videos and newsletters as soon as they go live.
- There will be giveaways from sponsors on selected days and you will receive two newsletters on these days only.
- Watch the presentations and be inspired to be more creative—all for FREE!
I look forward to sharing my '3 Ways with...' video in January!