Five things I'm grateful for today:
1. Flexible working conditions... being able to work on new things from home today rather than at Darkroom Door headquarters. I guess being the CEO has it's advantages ;)
2. Living so close to the beautiful 'Coast Track'. I walked for 1.5 hours this morning through the wildflowers and along the cliffs of the ocean. It's such a perfect way to start the day.
3. Being able to spend some time with a friend tonight... we're off to the movies to see The Help.
4. Sunny weather... our sheets are washed and on the line outside for drying. They're flapping away in the breeze. Great day to sit outside on the grass gazing up at the clouds!
5. Our new shoe cupboard. We've only had it a few days and already it's made such a difference! Gotta be happy with the little things, right?
Hope you're all having a great day. Thanks for stopping by my blog!