I'm back home again... and slowly wading through the mail, washing and other things that pile up while I'm away! I had a great time in NZ teaching at SENZ, the classes were loads of fun and the crew at Create were wonderful! I taught 8 classes over 3 days, and after the show the Create crew took me on a day trip around Hamilton, Rotorua, and through the green countryside. We passed through Hobbiton, home of the Lord of the Rings Shire. We didn't do the tour, I'll wait until Stew is with me for that one, as he's a huge LOTR fan!
We went on a helicopter ride over Rotorua - which was fantastic! I can't share any photos yet though - as my computer's going through an upgrade to CS3, so I'm unable to upload any pics just yet. But will share as soon as that's all sorted out.
I've also been tagged by Lee, with 7 random things about me...
1. I live on the coast and have 2 huge wagon wheels in my front garden from my Mum's farm.
2. I drink water, water, water or water. Pretty boring, but it works for me.
3. I have green eyes.
4. I want to live in Europe. Switzerland, Belgium, Austria or The Netherlands would be my picks.
5. I am listening to Annie Lennox right now.
6. With all the plane trips I have taken, I have only ever sat next to a female once.
7. I was a huge fan of Bros, and only last week googled them to see if there may be any current info on them. Found this on Matt. Hot photo! Glad to see he's still singing. (my fave was Luke though).
Hope you're all having a wonderful week!!