Hi there! Today I'm sharing a card idea using the Sizzix Baroque Die & Pillow Box with Labels Die with Darkroom Door stamps.
Here's how I made the card:
1. Create a green card base by trimming the cardstock to 240mm x 150mm and fold in half.
2. Ink the Darkroom Door French Script Background stamp using Venetian Orange Archival ink and stamp onto the top left and bottom right corners. Ink the Darkroom Door Flourish Background Stamp using the same ink pad and stamp onto the bottom left and top right corners. Sponge around the edge of the card using Peeled Paint Distress Ink.
3. Use white cardstock to cut one piece from the Sizzix Baroque die 656633. Ink the flower from Darkroom Door 'Bold Blossoms' stamp set using Distress Markers (Peeled Paint, Spiced Marmalade, Barn Door) and stamp onto the die cut cardstock. Squeeze some Viva Decor Transparent Gloss Gel onto the petals and allow to dry.
4. Sponge the edges of the die cut cardstock using Crushed Olive Distress Ink. Wrap bakers twine around the base of the cardstock and tie at the front. Adhere to card using foam adhesive.
5. Create some labels using the Sizzix Pillow Box with Labels die 658268. This die has three different sized labels on it so you can choose the one that suits your sentiment!
6. Sponge around the edges of the die cut label using Crushed Olive Distress Ink. Stamp the sentiment from Darkroom Door 'Orchids' stamp set using Archival Jet Black ink. Adhere to card using foam adhesive.
Hope you have enjoyed today's idea! Thanks for stopping by!