Here is the grand finale of Wendy's projects...
- Tear the bottom off a tag.
- Color the tag using vintage photo distress ink, using the blending tool.
- Stamp the left side of the tag with the houndstooth border stamp (Stampers Anonymous) with jet black Archival ink.
- Stamp the saying (Darkroom Door) on the bottom right, using black ink.
- Stamp the flower (Darkroom Door) twice and stamp 2 butterflies (Darkroom Door) on grunge board & cut out and shape.
- Ink the flower with faded jeans distress ink, on the front & the back. Ink the butterflies with vintage photo distress ink on the front & back.
- Stamp the butterflies as shown & adhere the grunge board butterflies on top of the stamped images.
- Cut a thin strip of grunge board to make the stem color with peeled paint distress ink and add glaze pen accent dots.
- Stamp scrolls as shown.
- Layer the flower as shown & glue to the left side of the tag.
- Add dots with the glaze pen, pen stitch around the edges with a .05 Precision pen (American Crafts).
- Add a vintage button to the center of the flower & a metal dot to the end of the stem.
- A gingham bow adds the finishing touch.
A HUGE thanks to Wendy for being our Guest Artist this week! I've always admired what she has created with Stamps, Distress Inks & Grungeboard, so we are very excited to share some of her art on here. For more eye candy, go and visit her blog!