Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Lives: In Belgium (Flanders) with her husband Chris and youngest son Bert
Known for: Collecting paper, ink and rubber, but using it all the time too. Loves white & vibrant colors, especially Ecoline inks
Blog, website or gallery: http://stampingmathilda.blogspot.com
- be at home as much as she can with her family
- connect with stamping friends around the world through blogs and forums
- enjoy her garden and nature, taking photos of the flowers throughout the year
- get up very early to get some quiet stamping time
Loves to create: mostly cards, but also mini albums, boxes,... as long as there’s stamping involved
Favourite Darkroom Door product: Stamps, especially the flowers. The small flourish in the Venetian Vol 1 is going to be used a lot too.
Have you ever been in a darkroom? No, but I would love to!
Let’s say you’re invited to come into our darkroom for a day. What would you bring with you? A lot of curiosity and interest in seeing the process from film roll to photos
Are you afraid of the dark? Not when I’m inside the house. It's quite easy to walk around in the dark when the family is asleep. I will only leave the house for a really, really good reason in the evening... But I like the cosiness of long winter evenings.
Artist Trading Cards - Venice
- Create a background using Ranger Distress Ink Peeled Paint and Tattered Rose on a non-stick craft sheet
- Stamp with Versafine Onyx Black emboss with clear embossing powder
- Stamp with Ranger Distress Ink Peeled Paint
- Distress the edges with Tim Holtz’ paper distresser
- Color “live laugh love” from Full bloom Wordstrips with Distress ink
- mat on black cardstock
Stamps: DDRS004 Full Bloom VOL 2, DDRS007 Calendar, DDRS003 Full Bloom VOL 1
Inkpads: Colorbox Fluid Chalk #Dark Moss, Versamark, Versafine Onyx Black
Embossing powder: Clear and Ranger Seafoam White
- Green background was made with Talens Ecoline ink. Caligraphy ink would be a great alternative ink
- Stamp calendar with Versafine Onyx Black, emboss with clear embossing powder.
- Stamp flowers with Colorbox Fluid Chalk # Dark Moss. Use the same ink to mark the date with a fingerprint.
- Stamp small flowers with Versamark on vellum, heat emboss with Ranger seafoam white embossing powder.
- Attach the vellum flowers to a black strip, using brads.
- Assemble the card
- Stamp the calendar on brown cardstock using Versafine Onyx Black
- Stamp the Venetian light post and ticket with Versafine Vintage Sepia
- Stamp “October” with Stazon White on a strip of leather, use staples to attach to card
- Color “Happy Birthday” from the Wordstrip with Distress Ink Frayed Burlap
- Punch holes and use a piece of string to mark the date
- Assemble the card, use 3D foam tape at the left hand side.
- Stamp the calendar, light post and swirl with Versamark, gold emboss
- Mark the date with a fingerprint
- Stamp “December” with Versafine Onyx Black.
- Color “Warmest Wishes” from the Wordstrip with Distress Ink.
- Gold emboss the edges
Thanks Godelieve! Wow - these projects are amazing, don't you all agree? I love how she has used the Calendar stamps! And she hasn't stopped there... she still has many more to share, so please drop by again tomorrow to see more of Godelieve's fabulous creations!
Unlock the artist within!